Monday, December 13, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Content: I think your content is good. I think it is creative, the part that he is trying to chop an apple, someone came to ask him and advertising about the knife. It has clear idea and clear presented what you want to sell. It keeps focus on the topic while advertising. Your conclusion is clear; it is also tell people to call you to buy it.
    Delivery: Your talking is smooth and effectively. Your voice is good, it keeps the audience listening. Your voice is rhythm; it shows expression, and how the man was so angry when he is trying to chop the apple. I think your grammar is fine.
    Technology production: Your transitions are smooth. There is a dead space at the end for about 2 seconds after the fading. Your volume of voice is good; it is not too loud or too small. The podcast length is fine. It is not too long or too short.
    I think your advertisement is great. It is very affective because of your voice; it shows expressions and your background music. It keeps the audience want to listen to it when you are advertising.
    I think you need to delete the dead space at the end because it would be not so good if you leave the dead space their. Otherwise, I like your advertisement.

    That is all I am going to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.. I comment on the wrong one...! SORRY!

    ReplyDelete